Baton Rouge Community College Intramural Sports Program (IM Sports) provides students, staff and faculty with an opportunity to participate in a variety of organized sports and recreational activities.
BRCC Intramurals will have a new look starting in the 2015 spring semester. Looking to get involved? Come by the Bonne Sante Wellness Center to sign up. You must have a current BRCC ID to participate!
There will be several different sports offered throughout the spring semester in a free play format. Monday through Thursday from 11:00am to 12:30 stop by the gym and join in the fun!
Beginning in the second half of Spring 2015 semester (after spring break) all IM Sports will be run through IMLeagues.com. In order to participate in any BRCC intramural activities students, staff and faculty will be required to create a personal account using their BRCC email. Instructions on making your account and navigating IMLeagues.com for IM participation are included below.
If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to the coordinator of intramurals at email@example.com.
- Spring 2015 Calendar
- BRCC Intramural Sports Handbook
- Download a liability waiver here!
- Create my IMLeague account now!
Follow us to stay up to date with the most recent updates and photos for BRCC Intramurals.
Follow these instructions to register for any of our intramural leagues:
- Go to BRCC’s site on IMLeagues.com
- Click on ‘Create Account’ in the top right corner of the page.
- Next you will be prompted to register using your BRCC e-mail address.
- After your account is created, check your e-mail to confirm your account. (Note: Check your junk email if you cannot find the email verification and move the email to your inbox to activate the hyperlink).
- Your account will be confirmed after clicking on the activation link in the e-mail and an IM Leagues website window will pop up.
- Now that your account is activated, you can click on the ‘Baton Rouge Community College’ link at the top of the page to view all the different intramural sports we offer.
- After you set up your account you can sign up your team and/or search for teammates
How to Sign up for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click on the “Baton Rouge Community College” link.
- The current sports will be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team
- Captains can invite members to their team in two
- If they have already registered on IM Leagues: Click the “invite members” link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them.
- If they have not already registered on IM Leagues: Click the “invite members” link on the team page, then click the “Can’t find someone? Click here to invite by email address” and input the student's email address.
- Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- Join a team
- Find the team and captain name and request to join a team.
- Go to the captain’s Playercard page, view their team and request to join.
- Accept a request from the captain to join their team
- Join as a Free Agent
- Click on the free agent tab in the upper right hand corner and choose the league you wish to join.
- A notification message will be sent to the captain of the
teams you request to join as a free agent.
- Create a team (For team captains)
Register to Receive Text Updates
We often send out urgent messages regarding game time changes, delays, and forfeits to participant’s e-mail and cell phone. We only message a participant’s phone in urgent situations with regards to the game changes above. If you would like to receive text messages:
- Log in to your IM Leagues account
- Go to the “User Home” tab
- Go to “Edit Profile” under your profile picture
- Go to the “Contact” tab
- Check the box that says “Allow update to be sent via text message”