Baton Rouge bounced back to win their first game in conference play. The Lady Bears beat Delgado 70-63.
Saturday's win was a milestone victory for Head Coach Paula Lee; the win is her 100th career victory leading BRCC. At the beginning of the year, Lee had won an average of 19 games per season while qualifying each season for the Region 23 Tournament in Clinton, MS. During the 2014 season, Lee led the Lady Bears to a Region 23 Championship and qualified for the NJCAA National Championship, the only team in the history of BRCC Athletics to reach this feat.
- Amber Smith scored 27 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead the Lady Bears.
- Celica Sterling notched double-figures by scoring 12 points.
- Terriel Ross was the third Lady Bear to reach double digits. She contributed ten points in the win.
- Pearl Jones pulled down seven rebounds.
- BRCC struggled from the line, making 7 of 16 free throws.
- Defense was a major factory, Lady Bears forced Delgado into 22 turnovers.