Baton Rouge traveled to LSU-Eunice with an opportunity to clinch another conference title for Coach Lee's Lady Bears. BRCC started strong with a 17-9 lead over the Lady Bengals, but the tide turned and LSU-Eunice began knocking down outside shots. In the end, Eunice pulled away and defeated BRCC 67-53.
- Amber Smith recorded a double-double for Baton Rouge with 18 points and 14 rebounds (eight offensive).
- Terriel Ross scored 12 points and grabbed 6 rebounds.
- Ariane Addison pulled down 11 rebounds and contributed seven points in the loss.
- BRCC outrebounded Eunice 39-30.
- The Lady Bengals made six-three pointers in the first half.
With the loss, BRCC falls to 5-2 in conference play. LSU-Eunice sits second in the standings with a 4-3 record. Baton Rouge has two games remaining in the regular season. If they are able to defeat Delgado on Saturday and Southern-Shreveport in the season finale on Wednesday, February 24th, BRCC will win the conference title and secure a spot in the Region 23 Tournament in Clinton, Mississippi.